Friday 5 November 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is S and Silver. The first five images were taken in the walled Garden and are SQUASH, SAGE and SWISS Chard which incidentally is also know as SILVER Beet,  Perpetual SPINACH, Beet SPINACH and SEAKALE Beet. These are followed by a SILVER plant (I don’t know the know of - Help is needed on ID please).  I walked home through Ward Park and SAW this SEAT with no one SITTING on it however  the ladies wearing white and black SHOES  and STUDYING this SMALL magazine.  In the distance you can just SEE a SINGLE person STRIDING out pushing a STROLLER.




 





I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


12 comments:

  1. Your photos show the garden productivity in the fall. Lovely squash and Swiss chard photos.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Salutations!

    Simply Superb!

    Savoring Salad Soon.


    Sayonara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very enjoyable series of photos :) The photo of the Swiss Chard(?) is very colorful, a nice contrast of the two colors. Happy November to you Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your street scene, the bench looks inviting. Those garden plants are nice for their "S" words, I'll know their fruits, vegetables, but not the leaves.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did enjoy your post. I always do. You sure found a nice variety of S pics! My favorite is the Swiss chard with the red peeking through the green. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very good with the S words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An excellent collection for S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...Margaret you sure found a SPLENDIDE SELECTION of S words in the garden! Thanks SO much for SHARING. Enjoy your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shots of a lovely garden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Margaret, I love veggies fresh from the garden. That's one big squash! I happen to like squash and most vegetables. But, there is something about a fresh summer tomato, that will always be my favorite. Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete