Friday 12 November 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is T and Top. The first three images were TAKEN in the Walled Garden. These pears were     grown on an espalier TREE that has branches TRAINED horizontally along the wall and this branch is near the TOP of the TREE and wall. The next images show TWO TALL Bamboo plants on either side of the other plants. Next the figs were at the TOP of the Fig TREE. The 4th and 5th image shows an artificial TALL TREE with TELLICOMMUNICATION equipment on TOP of it.  Another morning I was walking in Donaghadee and noticed the sun hitting the Moat on TOP of the hill.  Along the pier I photographed THESE TWO people, giving me my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY image

  







If you wish to know more about the Moat, this is the link below.

I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

12 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your post today with those beautiful pears. I do love pears. That is an interesting history of the moat, a folly to store gunpowder for harbor construction. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen or heard of an artificial tree with this kind of equipment on it. But it is a good way to disguise it and make it pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen an actual tree used as a cell tower...That's just bizarre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    The pears look pretty. We have the cell towers that look like trees here too. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and especially loved the one of the pears. Happy weekend to you Margaret :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love an espaliered plant...actually i love to say....ESPALIER! :) the artificial trees are interesting. I've never seen anything like that before

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your espaliered pear tree. I have seen apple trees in gardens trained but the pear trees would be ideal in our winter climate. We had three nice ornamental pear trees north of Houston where we lived before here.
    I like your hill tops also. You have very scenic routes to walk.
    I hope you are still on the up end for recovery, with less pain also.
    BTW, we hardly ever use the silver anymore since we moved south of Houston leaving most of our friends we entertained. Mrs. Jim gave our daughter a couple of pieces, she uses them quite regularly.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...TERRIFIC Ts TODAY Margaret! THANKS so much for coming TO THE Party THIS week, THOSE pears look TASTY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pears look tasty. I wonder if the telecommunication equipment works with the tree taking it over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen an artificial tree being used like that, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! The pears look delicious.

    ReplyDelete