Saturday 27 February 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is I  and Ice.  On one of my recently walks round my town and these were the things I found beginning with I. Passing the Bank of IRELAND and the INDEPENTENT travel agents and INSURANCE brokers, I spotted this little IRIS reticulata, then noticed the sign for ICE cream, and in the Marina saw a yacht called IRONBORN with a lovely reflection, crossing the car park saw this car with the name IONIQ and finally looked at this INSULTATED jacket in a shop window.





 



I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. Margaret, my favorite tonight will be the Iris. I think our iris bed had a hard time during our rare expose' of winter. They had thought it was spring and were left sitting in snow at 12F cold. That insulated jacket must be a real bargain if 90 Euro was a fair price. It looks nice, and warm.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen an Iris like this, the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I is a wonderful letter for you. I will look forward to seeing IRIS in my garden. Milano ICE Cream sounds good to me. IONIQ is a model new to me. 29.95 sure beats 90? Thanks Margaret, I hope that you are feeling better, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An INCREDIBLE collection of Is. Would be lovely to see the flowers poking up this early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, to be admiring an iris while eating ice cream, that would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice boat and reflection! It would be cool if the jacket was reflective. Hmm.. reflective clothing? :-)

    ReplyDelete