Saturday 6 February 2021

SATURDAY CRITTERS

These photographs were taken by Aidan a member of my bird Watching group.  Over a weekend, we all sat for an hour watching the birds in our garden, counting the different species for the Big Garden Birdwatch.  These two Wood Pigeons were just 2 of the birds Aidan saw.  That Tortoise is a stone one!

I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS.




Thank you Aidan for sharing these photos with us. 

I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Margaret,
    I switched backed to the regular links, sorry the thumbnail links did not work properly. Wonderful photos of the Wood Pigeons, they are cute. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! Incidentally, I too have a Rock pigeon in this week's post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! And the Pigeon is so perfect that he looks stone as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pigeons are often rather pretty, but like doves, i understand they are not the brightest in the bird family.

    What fun that you are participating in the Backyard Bird Count!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, I love the colouring on pigeons!

    ReplyDelete