Friday 19 February 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is H  and Heavy. These photographs were taken in Belfast some time ago when we were not in lockdown.  This is a large Shopping store called HOUSE of Fraser .  On entering there is an enormous HEAVY sculpture of this lady.   I spot the largest and very HEAVY crane in the world called Samson as well as a HOLLOW sculpture. Along the River Lagan are HOUSES  and this image shows a great REFELCTION.  As I walk to the train, I pass the HILTON HOTEL and from the train, pass stations called HOLYWOOD and HELEN'S Bay.










I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

11 comments:

  1. My favorites are the georgous reflection, and the huge hollow sculpture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love your reflections but my favourite this week is the Thanksgiving Square statue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a sculpture of Helen holding a Hoop? Lovely reflections photo. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a photo of that crane and sculpture. Hilton is my hotel chain of choice when we could travel. Lockdown here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Margaret, you HAD a HAY day finding H pictures. And the reflection is beautiful. Thanks for stopping by and I HOPE that you are HAVING a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, lovely walk pictures. My pick today will be the metal sculpture, makes me wish I was artistic and could weld.
    I got a late start today. We were subdued and hunkered down here in the South Texas Gulf cold winter. One episode, our 61-year-old daughter slipped on ice and broke her femur. She's put back together now and is home from the hospital with a huge hospital and doctor bill.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful walk in your world.

    ReplyDelete