Friday 5 February 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time forThe Weekend Roundup and the Weekend Reflections and the letter is  F and Full.  While I was on the Isle of Wight I was able to take my daughter out for lunch and I  ordered FISH which I ate with a FORK and knife. To say I was FULL afterwards would be a FIBFOLLOWING this image is a FEATHER FOUND  on a FAR away FOREIGN beach in Australia.. FINALLY a FADING sunset giving a FANTANTIC REFLECTION IMAGE with two boats FLOATING in the FLAT calm waters



 

I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, the sunset shot!! And the reflection in the water! Just perfect!!! A fiery beauty unmatched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Photos of forks and feathers and floating sunset clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like seafood, but it is a luxury here in the Midwest. That is a beautiful reflection with great color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fish and chips looks yummy! I just love seafood, and I definitely live in the right place to get it fresh, any day of the week, all year long. Have a good week, and keep safe Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost used fish as well. I love a good fish and chips which we found last week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maregaret, I did enjoy your blog post this week. That Fish looks scrumptious. Fish and seafood are my favorite meats, I always have a lot on cruises which in turn help me to not gain a lot of weight yet eat very well.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...FRIDAY FISH FRIES are a popular FARE here. I love the FEATHER and sunset is FABULOUS! Thanks Margaret for joining the party, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic post, especially that sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The reflection photo is stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete