Friday 8 March 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections and the letter is J and Jump this week.  This is my son –in-law JON who climbed up this tree and is JUST about to JUMP off on the zip line into this pond.  In the second images he is nearly there and this shot makes a JOLLY good REFLECTION image. 
In the last image both my daughters JOINED ne another on this swing seat and the one nearest to the camera is called JUDITH.




Many thanks for your visit and your comments.

14 comments:

  1. You didn't get the splash Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Roy but you will have to wait probably until the letter "S".

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful reflection Jon makes over the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much fun, the reflection is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure the zip-line is the best of ideas. Fine action photos however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the zip line reflection, that is my favorite today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, I love the picture of Jon Jumping into the pond for you. Such a clever idea for a reflection shot.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...I was going to a zip line picture for jump, but mine not as nice as yours. 'J'on is much braver and younger than I am. I'm better suited to sitting on that swing. Thanks Margaret for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll skip the zip line, but sure looks like fun. Love the swing your girls are sitting in. Looks like a great place to rest and relax. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Margaret, what a fun collection for the Roundup! Looks like a fun time. Hello to your daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photos this week, and especially the second one! Great reflection! Have a nice weekend, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely captured moving reflection. :-)

    ReplyDelete