Friday 1 March 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is I and Inside.  Today we are in down town Cape Town where you see the REFLECTIONS along the  waterfront. We had lunch there and I am showing you the INSIDE of the restaurant and also a shot taken INSIDE looking out. These are my girls and one of my granddaughters waiting to be served lunch. 
 I now INVITE you to read and look at my IMAGES today.







After lunch we visited INSIDE Mall and I photographed all these different and interesting Smoothies and below are a very INVITING and tempting collection of chocolate but i resisted!  Nothing INSIPID about the colour of the smoothies




You might remember these shots were taken near Christmas time and this is the tree outside the Mall and below is my daughter, who is INVESTIGATING as to whether there is anything INSIDE the tree or whether it is hollow.  It actually was so dense she was none the wiser.


Thanks you for visiting and I INVITE you to leave comments.

14 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying these--- Cape Town is not what I expected. I envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Margaret, you have a beautiful family. The restaurant looks very nice, love the views.
    Wishing you a Happy March! Enjoy your day, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely looking restaurant Margaret. And as for those chocolates ..... mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the photos and memories of Capetown. We used to visit eery year for the annual cycle race in March. Have a good weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This restaurant is stunning! what a wonderful experience that must have been. I am assuming it is a seafood place, being right on the water. It reminds me a bit of the architecture in New Orleans. How you could have resisted those chocolates is beyond belief. You must have very strong willpower. Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Margaret!
    Beautiful photos from Cape Town and the restaurant looks great.
    Kisses and greetings.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that mall and restaurant - beautiful inside and the christmas tree is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos! I like the look of the restaurant. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The restaurant looks very elaborate. Ok,I don't think I could have resisted all that yummy chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selection of photos Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...Margaret, you certain have some gorgeous images and outside too. Thanks for stopping bby, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Margaret! You included a interesting variety of items that start with I. Wonderful images from Cape town! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty pictures, Margaret. I liked the ones with you guys in them and also the gelato bar was excellent. I tried to read what they were called but couldn't make it out. I hope by this time next year we will have visited Cape Town.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like fun times with family. I like the decor inside the restaurant. Yum on the smoothies!

    ReplyDelete