Friday 28 December 2018

THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

Time for The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections.  This week the letter is z and ZZZ as in sleepy and as you can see this child was so tired that  he has fallen into a deep sleep in this chair. 




 Above are two ZEBRA crossings on both sides of the road.  I remembered that one of the books in the Old Testament was called ZECHARIAH which means " The Lord has remembered".   I leave you with an autumn REFLECTION image which I took this October as I walked round the lake at the National Trust Property at Mount Stewart.




Many thanks for your visit and also your comments.

11 comments:

  1. That tired child is a stunning photo.
    And I always love your reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cute picture, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sleeping child, and a great reflections shot. Have a fine weekend Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful reflections on the lake, Margaret
    Wishing you a happy and fruitful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful last picture! There is not much more touching than a child who is asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Autumn reflection picture is sooo pretty. Just right for a canoe or paddle boat. Children sleep deep. I do too, I fell asleep sitting up in a chair this afternoon.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...'Z'ebra crossings, now that brillant! I need to remember this one. When you are sleepy, you are sleepy! Happy New Year Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great 'Z' photos. Thanks for all you great comments during the year, my bloggy friend. Here's to a fabulous new year for all *clink*

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Z" not an easy letter, you made it look easy!! the little guy sleeping in the hair is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You came up with some great Zs. Nothing better than a sleeping cild. That last shot is wonderful. Happy New year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete