Monday 23 October 2017

THROUGH MY LENS - Malawi

I am home for visiting my family in Malawi.  Every morning my daughter and I would go for a walk at 5.30 am for half an hour as Daniel had to be taken to a bus stop around 6.00 am for school.  These are a few photographs I took on my first mooring and I lovely all the Jacaranda Tree that were blooming and leaving purple carpets beneath their boughs.  I am linking with Through My Lens.





We often walked to Annika’s school grounds and she is still in the junior school however the school are building a High school and these are some of the classroom.  Along one path there were always a lot of butterflies but they were very busy first thing in the morning and difficult to photograph.


Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving any comments.

12 comments:

  1. Love the Jacaranda. And the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Margaret,
    I thank you wholeheartedly for sharing such an amazing post!

    Wishing you a most lovely new week,
    I'm sending blessings on the remainder of your October

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very lucky to be able to visit there so often..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, the Jacaranda tree is just beautiful. Great series of photos. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of butterflies Margaret, that would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to be able to make that long trip so often. I know the family must look forward to having you there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jacaranda trees are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The purple blossoms are lovely. Getting on a school bus at 6am,now that seems very early.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the post. Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tree--- I imagine the trip is once again full of fun and love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shots! Hope you your visit was a good one. That purple flowering tree is glorious!

    ReplyDelete