Friday 20 October 2017

FRIDAY'S HUNT and WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

I am linking with Fridays’ Hunt and Weekend Reflections and today the letter is Q, orange and animal.  We will start with this beautiful ORANGE butterfly from Costa Rica and then the ANIMAL I am showing you is very special as anyone who goes to Costa Rica will know and want to see it.  I had the privilege of seeing it on two occasions during my trip to Costa Rica.
It is the Resplendent QUETZAL and although it was difficult to photograph, I managed a short video of it.  Look out for its very long tail.



If the video does not appear below, CLICK HERE.




This is my REFLECTION image taken in Costa Rica.

Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving any comments.

11 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite of all your posts EVER! The orange butterfly is so stunning! How could anyone be sad looking at him. And the beautiful Quetzal! His tail is amazing. But my favorite is the glorious boat with the sun shining on the roof and in the water. A stunningly golden shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies are ephemeral magic aren't they? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were very fortunate to see the quetzal. That is an excellent video you have taken. Fabulous reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, beautiful butterfly. I love the reflection scene and photo, well done. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images. The soft colors of the sunset are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous sunset reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you were deep in the Rain Forest. That's the only thing we visited when we were there the first time. The second we mozzied around the little port town. Very find for the "Q". Again, I would not have dreamed it would be an orange butterfly. I won't be able to remember the species name, maybe the it was orange, that's about all.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...the lighting in that last one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful reflection shop and lovely bitterfly

    ReplyDelete