Friday 12 September 2014

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS - Church camp at Draintree

These photographs were taken in 2011 where I was visiting my family in Queensland.  This was at the church camp weekend at Daintree and mainly is the reflection as my grandson has fun descending from on this very high slide into the cold water.  Needless to say, he througherly enjoyed it.


This is my son in law Jon.


This is my daughter, Judith watching my grand daughter Annika in the water.


Daniel having a go at the smaller slide first.


            Then for the very high slide which for Daniel was fantastic fun.






Believe me, that water was COLD and we adults did not venture in!

I hope you enjoyed these reflections.

i am linking this post with WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.

Thanks for visiting and also for leaving any comments.

13 comments:

  1. They are great pictures. It's amazing how children just don't feel the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold or not it sure looks fun! This post is #4 on the Weekend Reflections link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are BRAVE! Besides the slide being high, it is slanted very steep! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like everyone had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect place to have a lot of fun... I could use such a pool with the hot weather we actually have in Brittany...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a heap of fun. And, fortunately, water in QLD is rarely very cold. And often not cold at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting church camp. I swam in very cold water at camps as a child too. The water slide looks like loads of fun, my grandkids would go for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lovely family.. Pretty reflections and images.. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely reflections and beautiful family! ~ gorgeous place too!

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these reflection ones Margaret. Great slide but not for me thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like fun . . . and COLD . . . Love their red heads of hair!

    ReplyDelete