Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
This is a Black- bellied Crimson finch that was photographed by one of the residents. It was on his fence.
I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
If I saw that one in the feather it would be a new bird for me. Maybe I need to spend more time 'up north'!Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
I love finches! We had a pair of zebra finches once--- They procreated like crazy! We had zillions of baby finches we gave away to a pet store when they were old enough. I miss them from time to time.
Pretty photo of the finch! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
We do not have these Finches here, but we do have other members of this family. What a great looking bird.
So beautiful, Lovely click
He’s quite handsome.
If I saw that one in the feather it would be a new bird for me. Maybe I need to spend more time 'up north'!
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
I love finches! We had a pair of zebra finches once--- They procreated like crazy! We had zillions of baby finches we gave away to a pet store when they were old enough. I miss them from time to time.
ReplyDeletePretty photo of the finch! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
ReplyDeleteWe do not have these Finches here, but we do have other members of this family. What a great looking bird.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, Lovely click
ReplyDeleteHe’s quite handsome.
ReplyDelete