Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
These are Guineafowl that Sue, a friend of mine, saw and photographed on her holidays.
I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
Not only fine looking birds, but also a great reflection.
So beautiful
Jeff is right--- Super reflection.
Hello Margaret,A great photo from your friend, I like the reflections of the guineafowl.Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
It’s a lovely shot.
Not only fine looking birds, but also a great reflection.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful
ReplyDeleteJeff is right--- Super reflection.
ReplyDeleteHello Margaret,
ReplyDeleteA great photo from your friend, I like the reflections of the guineafowl.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
It’s a lovely shot.
ReplyDelete