Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
Recently I visited the Hidden restaurant and one of the staff was telling me that this tree was over 200 years old.
I am linking this post to THROUGH MY LENS
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
It’s a beauty and I hope it continues to flourish.
Fine photos for "through my lens". I like seeing those old trees. How was the food at this restaurant?
Beautiful views of the tree! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
That first shot is an eye-catcher!
It would be so good if trees could talk - oh the tales they would tell.Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
What a fine old tree!
wow 200 years old trees, amazing.
It does look to be that old!
It’s a beauty and I hope it continues to flourish.
ReplyDeleteFine photos for "through my lens". I like seeing those old trees. How was the food at this restaurant?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful views of the tree! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
ReplyDeleteThat first shot is an eye-catcher!
ReplyDeleteIt would be so good if trees could talk - oh the tales they would tell.
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
What a fine old tree!
ReplyDeletewow 200 years old trees, amazing.
ReplyDeleteIt does look to be that old!
ReplyDelete