Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is G and Gold. This bird is a GOLDFINCH. The next two shots are taken when I visited the GOLD Coast and my final photo is of two GUYS fishing off the rocks at the GOLD coast and I am using it for my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY this week.
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
So beautiful pics
ReplyDeleteLove the Goldfinch! Beautiful views of the Gold Coast. Enjoy your day and happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteYour Goldfinch looks different than our American Goldfinch. Always good to see different varieties of birds from places around the world.
ReplyDeleteThat skyline is impressive, loving the coastal photos, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteThe goldfinch is quite handsome. I like your coast.
ReplyDelete...drifting 60M per year, thhat a lot. Take care Margaret and I hope to see you again next week.
ReplyDeleteI love your interpretation of GOLD! I haven't been to the Gold Coast for years. Have a GREAT week, Margaret.
ReplyDelete