Friday, 21 August 2026

WEEKEND REFLECTIOND AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is H and Hot.  I imagine the people on that boat would have been very HOT when it caught fire in the Belfast Lough.  The second shot is a HAMBURGER I ate last week at the HIDDEN restaurant. My final shot is of my friend Neyta's HAIR.  This is what I am using for my STREET PHOTOHRPHY today.








I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.






 

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Wow, I hope everyone made it safely off of that boat. The burger looks yummy.
    Your friend has beautiful hair. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a tragedy when a boat catches fire, and this looks like a bad one. That hamburger looks too large to eat. I don't know how you managed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracious, I’m sorry the boat caught fire and hope everyone got off safely.

    The sandwich looks amazing and your friend’s hair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thumbs up for your street photography. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...that HAMBURGER is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margaret, the hamburger looks delicious!! Your friend's hairstyle is really cute, have a great week! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate to see the boat burning, but it does look HOT. The burger looks tasty. Your friend has beautiful hair. I've embraced the gray and enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete