Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
These are a couple more photographs taken by my friend at Botanica while she was on holidays.
I am linking this post to THROUGH MY LENS
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
I like the small, old bridge rather than the much longer contemporary bridge. Doesn't look like much water to cross at the moment, but it may be very different in other seasons.
It looks dry and rugged out there.
Beautiful landscapes! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Amazing place, great clicks.
I like the small, old bridge rather than the much longer contemporary bridge. Doesn't look like much water to cross at the moment, but it may be very different in other seasons.
ReplyDeleteIt looks dry and rugged out there.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful landscapes! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
ReplyDeleteAmazing place, great clicks.
ReplyDelete