It’s quite a handsome specimen. I have no clue about which snakes in Australia are dangerous and which aren’t, but I’m going to agree he looks small enough to only go after pests.
Hello Margaret, Awesome photo of the Green Snake, I am glad it is harmless. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
We usually have a few harmless snakes in our yard, but I haven'tseen any this whole year. This guy looks pretty snazzy in yellow!
ReplyDeleteThese little snakes are great for the environment eating harmful insects and sometimes small rodents. Good to see this one being protected.
ReplyDeleteIt’s quite a handsome specimen. I have no clue about which snakes in Australia are dangerous and which aren’t, but I’m going to agree he looks small enough to only go after pests.
ReplyDeleteHello Margaret,
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo of the Green Snake, I am glad it is harmless.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.