Friday 9 August 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is F and Fabulous. I hope you will agree that the bark is not only unusual but has FABULOUS patterns and colours on its bark.  The final image is of a FABULOUS group of birding FRIENDS  that I often meet on a Tuesday at the Cairns Botanic Garden.  I am using this for my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY.  






I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.











 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I grew up in California where Eucalyptus trees are common--- but I'd love to see one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is amazing. It looks painted. And I love the Chinese pontoon. #WeekendReflection

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors on this tree are wonderful which makes for some great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your banner and the tree looks like a piece of art! Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret! The tree is fabulous and it's gorgeous! I've never seen anything like this! I've been very busy, bought a house in the spring and finally moved in on Aug 1. I had a lot of time to get things done that I wanted to before moving in. Painting and landscaping were top priorities. I hope you have a nice weekend! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen pictures of the "rainbow trees" before and they certainly are fabulous. It looks like your friends are enjoying the outing.

    ReplyDelete