Friday 30 August 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is I and Interesting. Recently I attended the Cairns Festival and I have lots ophotos still to share however today we have this INTERESTING  and colourful lady in the parade as well as this INTERESTING  hair colouring on this seated girl in the crowd.  I am using this shot as my STREET PHOTOGRPHY today.

 

I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


6 comments:

  1. Very pleasant people pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Margaret, you certainly found an INTERESTING lady! I wish you a Spectacular September.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting but it looks like a wig to me. Thanks for sharing.😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first one is a delight!

    ReplyDelete