Monday 26 August 2024

THROUGH MY LENS

In Queensland they celebrate Christmas in July and this is Botanica House all set up for about 115 guests to have the most wonderful dinner cooked by some of our very talented cooks/chefs who are  residents.  We roasted a pig on a spit this year as well as having a turnkey and   delicious ham. The final shot is of my dear friend Lyn and myself.

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.





I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.




 

4 comments:

  1. Well--- it IS a winter holiday. You look quite festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely dining room! The dinner sounds delicious! Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you and the other residents celebrate!

    ReplyDelete