Tuesday 28 May 2024

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Last week Alan showed us some geese with 14 goslings from Ward Park in my old home town and I asked him to monitor them so 1 week later I am pleased to tell you there are still 14 goslings.  The other shot is from Elaine, another birders from my previous bird  group in Bangor but this shot is taken in Spain and is of 2 Turtle doves.

I am linking to WILDBIRD WEDNESDAY



 I appreciate your visit and comments.  

Many thanks for Alan and Elaine for sharing their photographs.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

8 comments:

  1. I hope that big family continues to thrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have doves here--- They are surprisingly loud with their mourning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad the goslings are doing well. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see them on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you have your geese all in a row. I like the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a busy mama and beautiful doves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birds from far a wide! Nice. Cheers - Stewart M

    ReplyDelete