Friday 17 May 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND WEEDEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is T and Trio.  The TRIO of lady’s were photographed on Mother’s Day at the Osprey Restaurant, Port Douglas.  They are Judith, my daughter on the right, her daughter and my granddaughter, Annika in the middle and lastly me on the left.  My final photograph is a TRIO of pools which was at the hotel although you can only see TWO in this shot!!!and am using it for the WEEKEND REFLECTIONS meme.




 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

4 comments:

  1. Such strong family resemblances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you may look like sweet ladies, but I know you Irish redheads...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all beautiful!

    I'd enjoy spending time at those pools.

    ReplyDelete