Friday 31 May 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP 31 MAY LETTER V AND VARIOUS

Time for Weekend Reflections Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup The Weekend Roundup and the letter is V and Various.  Last week a friend and I went on a 3 days adventure up to the Tablelands and visted  this shop where there were VARIOUS kinds and chocolate and cheese.  The final shot is of a fiddle player who was part of a 7 piece band that we went to see and hear. (more shots to come of that later). I am using this for my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY.  





 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

5 comments:

  1. OK, you've got my attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet photo. Makes me feel good just to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Margaret, they say that VARIETY is the spice of life and you certainly found it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Margaret, I love the chocolate ones. I sort of have a private stash for some most of the time. BTW, after my COVID bout GOOD chocolate is one of the few things that I can taste. Same with coffee and smelling, only fresh brewing coffee that I can smell.
    ..

    ReplyDelete