Friday 10 November 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is S and Single.  This Robin is known as a SONGBIRD and here we SEE this SINGLE Robin SINGING his heart out one SUNNY morning in Donegal.  The photo is in  SILHOUETTE.   Then I photographed this SUPERBLY painted STONE with a SINGLE bike with SEVERAL SPOKES on the wheels and a SINGLE SADDLE to SIT on.  Lastly a SINGLE Heron and SINGLE Hooded Crow giving me my REFLECTION SHOT this week.


 


I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty birds, love the singing Robin. The painted stone is lovely. Take care, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blue Heron is a beautiful bird. I am always happy to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad those 2nd and 3rd pictures have to compete. I like them both, equally great photography in my judgement.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three delightful shots, thank you!

    ReplyDelete