Monday 6 November 2023

THROUGH MY LENS

I visited Donegal, Ireland recently and I took these photographs early one morning of 2 Grey wagtails . I am always delighted if I spot 1 Grey Wagtail as they are not too common here is N. Ireland but seeing a pair started my day off very well. They were unfortunately on the otther side of the river so this is the closest I could get to them.

 

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.




 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

6 comments:

  1. I think you've posted them before, so I have a sense of what these guys really look like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have posted this species before but this is the first time \i have seen them in Donegal

      Delete
  2. Good that you found these rare birds and were able to shoot good photos of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was close enough, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete