Friday 20 October 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is P and Plural.  I  visted a  Bus Museum on the Isle of Wight last weekend and all the buses were free to go to lots of PLACES around the island. Now PLURAL means more than one so in this first image that fits the bill as there are a PAIR of bikes.  Then was also a POLICE box.  My final shot was taken as I queued for one of the buses and I was wondering what they were all talking about.  This is my STRRET PHOTOGRAPHY shot.  The thirds image is when I went to All Saint’s church in Ryde and took a PHOTOGRAPH  of the organ PIPES





 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

7 comments:

  1. The old fellow seems to be passing along some serious stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful variety, the last photo is my favorite. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful photos. The organ pipes are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, Margaret, as usual. My favorite is the older fellow with his pets. I think he tells them stories, and favors them with a treat, of course.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed these pictures, especially the second and third one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Margaret, you have PLENTY of Ps this week. Enjoy a PEACEFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart cat keeping an eye on the dog. :-)

    ReplyDelete