Friday 6 October 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is N and Necessary.  It was a very sunny day so it was NECESSARY for me to wear sunglasses.  It was NECESSARY for these climbing plants to be staked up with bamboo canes.  Once a month 5 friends meet, called Sconners and of course being a Sconner it is NECESSARY to eat a scone that day!   The final shot is when we visited St Patrick's Cathedral in Downpatrick  when my  granddaughter and her husband visited me.  This is them sitting reflecting and I am using for my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY today





 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today. 


5 comments:

  1. Another lovely selection. I don't remember when I last had a scone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it isn't NECESSARY to eat a scone on this side of the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scones look delightful, as do your flowers. My sunglasses are not so stylish, I like these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love scones. Now it is NECESSARY for me to bake.

    ReplyDelete