Friday 13 October 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is O and One.  This week I have not got ONE photograph for you but two!  However there is  ONLY ONE OYSTERCATCHER in this shot with ONE shell and he is putting ONE foot past the OTHER in the pursuit of finding food. My final shot is ONE man about to go for a walk on this beach with not ONE OTHER person ON it.  This is my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY this week




I appreciate your visit and comments.

Danny, thanks for sharing the first shot with us.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today. 

 

8 comments:

  1. Hello Margaret,
    Love the Oystercatcher, great sighting and photo. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of the Oystercatcher. The man looking at the beach is also a good street photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first I have heard about a Oystercatcher, thank you. I am glad you found this one, thank you. Also a nice bald picture, guess I might show a few of mine for next week.
    I tried to post last night when I put my Reflection photo on James'. But your google guy wouldn't let me sign in after I pushed the button; instead it came back to comment as was before. I was already signed in, here also where it works fine, so I waited until I could come here with my laptop.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I like the OYSTERCATCHER by the OCEAN.
    ...the lucky gent had the beach to himself!
    Thanks Margaret for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fine looking bird and I like the perspective of the bottom photo. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Oystercatcher is certainly adapted to his trade.

    There's nothing quite like a solitary walk on the beach.

    ReplyDelete