Friday 23 June 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

 Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter  is Y and Yard.  Of course in USA, YARD means garden in the UK so this first shot is of my spring YARD this year.  The next image is the YACHT belonging to my niece and this third shot is of my friend Alan and I and YONDER in the distance is what is called the Barmouth where it meets the Northern Atlantic Ocean.  The rest of the photographs were taken at the hilarious raft race at Portush, Co Antrim where there are several participants dressed in YELLOW to match their YELLOW rafts. 

 My final shot is of this  participant resting before the big race and fits is to my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY theme.







I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


9 comments:

  1. A lovely selection. I am particularly taken with your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good times, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, Margaret. That is a fine looking sailboat with excellent lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margret, you thumbs must be extremely green, that garden is out of this world. Lots of hard work here. I like your sailboat find, really nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Margaret, such a lovely YARD and I need to remember YACHT. I don't have one, but I do have picture of them. Enjoy your summer weekend. Where did spring go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden is lovely, I do miss my gardens in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a wonderful garden and those costumes probably make the whole thing that much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! The "yonder" reminded me of my grandmother. It's a word she used often. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your photos. I like the boat!

    ReplyDelete