Friday 16 June 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter  is X and Your Choice.  These first two photographs were taken when I walked the towpath at Broadwater Canal, near Moira recently and the  first one fits into my REFLECTION theme.  I like the second one for its simplicity and in the final shot “X” marks the spot at the Bangor Marina!









 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

8 comments:

  1. That reflection shot is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--- you have those same little yellow water lilies we have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful reflections and photos. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful reflection in the still water. Also a lovely Water Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some beautiful photos, and do i really see the word "Joy" on the rock? I wonder what that's about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your first, the reflection, would be a good one to frame, say to hang it on your study, whatever that might be, on a wall in your writing front visible range. It begs the imagination, dreaming, thoughts drifting, memories aroused. The crossroad warning I too cannot imagine the shows and whys??
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. the towpath at Broadwater Canal is gorgeous and the "X" marker really pops. Thanks Margaret for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great reflection!

    ReplyDelete