Friday 14 April 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter O and Over.   Both these photographed were taken at the lake of the National Property of Mount Stewart and both have beautiful REFLECTIONS for that meme. now to illustrate tom's meme, can you see OVER on the other side of the lake a white Mute Swan? My final image shows an OBELISK reflected in the water.




 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

7 comments:

  1. I love the oriental tower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenes and reflections! Take care, have a happy day and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I enjoyed looking OVER the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very beautiful reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to be late, Margaret. I posted earlier with James' Reflection link but it must have gotten lost. Maybe I did something wrong? I don't remember the big lake. Anyway I like your Obelisk photo 1st place but the big lake is gorgeous.
    ..

    ReplyDelete