Friday 24 February 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter H and Heavy. Three generations of HEADS, with three similar HAIRSTYLES, cut by three different HAIRDRESSERS.  This is my STREET PHOTOGAPH.  To illustrate HEAVY I am showing you the Global Mercy hospital ship that weighs 37.000 tones.  While in Tenerife we had the privilege of HAVING a private tour of this  newly commissioned ship of 11 stories.  Our family have all worked on a Mercy Ship in the past. I urge you to watch the video on the link below and you will be amazed at the hope and healing these ships bring to the people of Africa.

https://www.mercyships.org.uk/impact/  

I will leave you with a few images from on board the Global Mercy.










I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


4 comments:

  1. Nice to see the ladies and the Mercy ship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo of you and your family. Great shots of the ships.
    Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That to me the having of similar hairdos is a very good example of 'coincidence'. I had heard of the Mercy Ship(s) but don't know much about them except that they are medical. See the ship tied up with ropes; my youngest son ties and unties them for a living, they work out of the Longshore Workers Union.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haircuts! When I was in the navy I was stationed on a hospital ship called The Mercy but it was much larger than this one.

    ReplyDelete