Friday 17 February 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter G and Group. The first four images are different GROUPS.  The first one is taken on my 80th birthday in Tenerife of my GRANDDAUGHTER Anna, my daughter GILLIAN and myself.  The second GROUP is taken at the volcanic mountain called Mount Teide in  Tenerife. The remainder of the images are taken at Cairns Botanical GARDENS in Australia.  Both photos show a GROUP of birders and I am using both for my STREET PHOTOGRPHY.  I leave you some more GORGEOUS flowers.










 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely ladies, you have a beautiful family. The garden images are beautiful too.
    Take care, have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...GORGEOUS GROUP photos.
    ...the GARDENS remind me of Maui.
    Thanks Margaret for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, Margaret. Congratulations on reaching the OBE group!! (Over Bloody Eighty) I'll be stepping, or pushed, out come the end of this October. If I Iive that long, never know.
    Nice looking ladies, they take after you. The group lady towards the end appears to be picking a flower, or maybe just getting ready to have a whiff.
    We love visiting, just one, about a week, to Tasmania, Melbourne, and Sydney on and at the end (Sydney) of our Aukland, New Zeland to Sydney. Visited Tenerife also on another cruise, I doubt we will be back.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You three are beautiful. The botanical gardens would be hard to leave, there's so much to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, Margaret. I especially love the top two group ones! The first one is lovely of you, your daughter and granddaughter! I'm been very busy right now and just never seem to find time to post. I will be listing my house for sale soon and moving to be closer to my family. I will stay in touch. Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete