Friday 10 February 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

 Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter F and Field. FLASHES of oranges, greens, white, FLAME reds FIREWORKS were swirling round my FIELD of vision in a kaleidoscope of colour, lighting up the sky as it brought the New Year in at Cairns Esplanade, Queensland. My FINAL photographs is my STREET PHOTOGRPHY with people having FUN in the Lagoon on cairns Esplanade one evening.






  I   I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

9 comments:

  1. Nicely done!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and fireworks ! Take care, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fireworks for a celebration, and a swim to cool off in the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos show such exuberant light and motion in the fireworks as well as the spray of water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured the fireworks nicely. I have not had good luck with them. The fountain scene looks very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Margaret, you assembled a FABULOUS collection of Fs, I love the FIREWORKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a nice camera that will take those "Flashes" so well. I only am using my smart phone for a couple of years now. Kids and the young like to play under the fountain, even small ones where their whole body won't fit.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful low light images! I've never been able to photograph fireworks very well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun time! Fireworks are fabulous when done well.

    ReplyDelete