Friday 30 December 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter Z and my Favourite.   This is a series of 2 photographs and 1 video showing my grandson in Mauritius having a wonderful time on a ZIP wire. This is also my FAVOURITE images to illustrate Z and  also my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY shot. I am in Australia at present and having a ZESTY time.





 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. I hope you continue to have a wonderful time in my country - and that you are being zealous about taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen your grandsn before. Is that YOU on the zip line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i have shown my grandson before on other posts and this is him on the Zip line Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warmer isn't it... I hope your visit to Oz is the best time ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Your grandson looks like he is enjoying the zip line. Great images. Sending wishes of comfort, joy and happiness for the New Year. Take care, have a great New Year weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...your grandson is tougher than I am. You must be a proud grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your pictures today, the Zip line launching is great as I have never seen one in operation. It is nice to that the video shows the rider's dog, he/she doesn't want to be left behind. I wouldn't mind being in the Aus again today, it is a wonderful country to visit.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours,
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! I do hope you are all having a grand time and I wish you a blessed and beautiful 2023!

    ReplyDelete