Friday 9 December 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is W and White.  This WHITE star has the four points of the compass and the one to the left is pointing WEST. The second shot shows WHITE Swans and the nearest one is just WAITING to go into the WATER.  The WHITE fence in the foreground has a WHOLE lot of holes in it.  The third shot is of a Black Guillemot in the WATER giving me " not so brilliant" REFLECTION image.  My final image is of the sign leading into WARD Park WHICH often I WANDER into.





  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.



 

8 comments:

  1. A lovely summary of the week. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, wondering while wandering works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Wonderful images, I love the star and the Black Guillemot. The swans are cute. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One can not get lost with that compass rose, and I love your photo of the swan boats. I have a friend who built a swan boat for his own lake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The star is lovley. The swan shot actually looks like some kind of swan boat!! Even after enlarging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...WHITE, WEST, WAITING, WATER and WANDERING in WARD Park WRAPS up W WELL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed it a lot, Margaret. Most of the ducks we have around here after the big freeze last year are the black and a small white and have a red face. Yes, the 'swans' look ready for going for a nice ride, like the dog ready to be walked.
    ..
    p.s. e m a i l: j h o v e n d i c k (at) y a h o o . c o m
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely scenes, i especially like the white on the Black Guillemot.

    ReplyDelete