Monday 12 September 2022

THROUGH MY LENS

 When I was en route to Sweden, I spent a day in London with my family from Australia.  These are a few   images I took as we walked around London.  The Albert Memorial in Kensington Gardens is one of London's most ornate monuments. It commemorates the death of Prince Albert in 1861 of typhoid. The final shot if of Waterloo Station.  Next Monday i will show you statues I found there.

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.









 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. I suspect it was a warm day! Looking forward to more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these snippet from a city I have not seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photography indeed. Love the tunnel shot the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a beautiful day, a lovely tour of London! Take care, enjoy your day! Have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Albert Memorail is quite something. Is this to commerate Queen Victoria's husband Albert?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed seeing your photos of your time in London. Prince Albert's death came as s shock to Queen Victoria, and she never got over her loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been so many years, i wish i could go back soon. Thank you for the snippets, i am looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete