Friday 16 September 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is K and King.  This is a very sad time for not only Great Britain but the whole world at the sudden passing of our Queen Elizabeth 11.  



Her son has now become our new Monarch, KING Charles 111.  God Save the KING.


This is a view of the sun going down at my old caravan recently and my REFLECTION image.  As you know  after 40 years it is an end of an era and I thought this photograph it fitting as after 70 years on the throne, the Queens era has also come to an end.  May she rest in peace.



  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


8 comments:

  1. Truly an amazing woman! I was surprised by the depth of the emotion I felt when she passed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May she rest in peace indeed. Peace that she was so often denied in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP Queen Elizabeth. Love the beautiful sunset! I am sure you will miss your times spent at the caravan. Have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and fitting end to this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are also sad for the loss of Queen Elizabeth II. She was such a stable and dignified leader who lead best by example. I do like your sky photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, I like your sunset picture, seems perfect for the end of a noble life. Yours or mine also. We are flying our United States flag in front of our dining room window facing the street in honor and respect of the Queen and leave it there until her funeral and burial. We get the BBC TV channel here. We have probably spent almost a year, a month or so at a time in the U.K. as our daughter worked in London for BP. They want for her to come back; she stayed five years and took her family. We were front row on the street, probably 2013, and got to see her on the way to open parliament. Another time she was leaving Balmoral as we were coming in. We pulled over for the Range Rover, she waved.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart aches for the loss of the Queen. That photo is a beautiful tribute.

    Your new King is in my prayers, he's got quite big shoes to fill.

    ReplyDelete