Monday 27 January 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

I have mentioned to you many times that I was staying in my friends’ beautiful home near Cairns, Queensland and these are some of the images I took.  The first 3 images are my bedroom, en suite bathroom and lounge,  Then the dining room and lounge  and finally another eating area on one of the veranda over looking the front garden,
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.







I will show you more photographs of their lovely home on Wednesday.

Thanks for visiting and also for your comments.

12 comments:

  1. I may have to pay them a visit! Looks great.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful place for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, it is a beautiful home, a lovely place to stay. You are lucky! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!
    You lived like a princess. A beautiful, spacious house.
    Amazing photos.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fancy home! I like that it is so light and airy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very comfortable looking home. You must have enjoyed your stay there.

    ReplyDelete