Friday 27 December 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is Z. The family and I visited the Cairns ZOOM and Wildlife Dome and this is one of the staff with those words on her shirt.  She is holding a Sulphur -crested Cockatoo.  I found the letter "Z" at a Second World War memorial on Cairns Esplanade, Australia.  The final image is the Cairns Lagoon at night showing REFLECTIONS.





Thanks for visiting and also for leaving comments.

11 comments:

  1. As is so often the case, the reflection shot is my favourite this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting post, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a lagoon like this. It looks like a flooded sidewalk. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Zs.
    Happy New Year, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Margaret, you did a great job with the difficult letter Z! I hope that your Christmas holiday with family has been a wonderful one. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting Z's this time. We've missed Cairns at the AUS but probably wint go back. Your reflection is besutiful.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect choices for Z! The Zoo lady with parrot is my favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the post.
    Best wishes for 2020.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've rounded out the year in style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Margaret, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year! I hope to get back on track with my blog in the new year, after being absent for several weeks. Your "Z" photos are great!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete