Friday 20 December 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is Y.  While in Australia, apart from staying with my own family I stayed with friends who loved on a 26 acre beef cattle farm.   These YELLOW flowers were in their garden and every day Judy De headed them.  That morning I went for an early morning walk and saw this YELLOW plane overhead.








I do not often submit a FAVOURITE image but above is one I like and was taken as the dawn was breaking and I loved the mist over the water and the cattle in the foreground.  Below is half of my bedroom and you can "just" see a REFLECTION in the mirror (I hope)  I will show you  round more of my accommodation in another post



I leave you with a Christmas Card I made for bloggers on Tom’s meme to enjoy.


Thanks for visiting and also for your comments.

9 comments:

  1. Those gorgeous yellow flowers (and your card) have my vote today.
    I hope that both Christmas and the New Year bring you everything you could hope for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prettuy flowers, pretty bird Christmas card, and neat closeups of the crop duster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you also and a great 2020. Have a great weekend, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...yellow is such a bright and cheery color, the flowers are a delight. The plane look like it is used for spraying crops. I can see why that is a favorite of yours, it's a favorite of mine two. Enjoy your Christmas Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MERRY CHRISTMAS MARGARET and FAMILY !!!
    Such pretty pictures today. We don't often see an airplane flying on Tom's meme. You caught a good yellow one.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The morning view with the cattle is gorgeous, my favourite too. Have a Merry, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such happy flowers, like sunshine beneath your feet. Dawn is a precious time of day.

    Hope you have a blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete