Tuesday 24 September 2019

WILD BIRD WENESDAY

These images were photographed in May 2019 at Inch Wildlife Reserve, Ireland.  They are Black Swans with cygnets.  Some years ago they must have escaped from a collection but are now wide and have been breeding here for a number of years.
I am linking this post with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.











Unfortunately I will not be commenting while I am in Australia although when I can I will look at your posts.

Many thanks for your visit and also your comments.

7 comments:

  1. They are so gorgeous and stunning. I love the red beaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see them thriving so far from home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, the Black Swans are so pretty. Love the cute little ones. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely things, and such precious babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful pictures...the cygnets are gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete