Friday 20 September 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is L and Lake.  Now this week I am showing you a freshwater LAKE we found, off the beaten track one day we were out in the car in South Africa. This is my daughter’s LOVELY LONG red hair although that day Anna had made LOOPS as you can see and of course now you cannot see how LONG it was.  Perhaps you can see the LONG rope hanging beside Anna (left)



It was a LOVELY day with blue skies and beautiful REFLECTIONS.  The LAND to the right is actually an island and the kids and I had LOTS of fun in the canoes and rowing boat having races round it. In the last images you see a LONELY baboon in front of LONG straight trees.


Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving any comments.

16 comments:

  1. Ah yes, just for the L of it! (I'm sorry, I'll go sit down now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, wonderful memories, reflections and photos. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reflections are really good! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "Loved" all the L's! The boating really looks to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hair, and what fun the boat races would have been!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going out for a rowboat ride sure looks fun and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely reflections, Margaret. Heard alarming news today, our area of the central prairie has lost nearly half our bird population since 1970. In the U.S. that is a loss of 3 billion birds. It is a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...Margaret, you win the price for that LONELY baboon, NO one else will have that! I hope that you are having a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of 'L'ovely 'L' words! It does look very nice there...not like the dry landscapes of South Africa I am used to seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "L"ovely subjects for "L" weekend, Margaret. I can tell that Anna's hair is long. Very pretty Lake to be rowing in. And I am assuming this is a wild Lion of the Jungle. They are all favourites of mine.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful REFLECTIONS...and amazing long hair of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool shot of the baboon. Love the lake and your daughter's long red hair. My daughter has red hair, so I'm partial. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete