Friday 27 September 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is M and Mini.  So today I thought I would take a walk around my town and look for MOTOR cars that started with M and below is what I found on this one walk. First MINI, then MAZDA, MERCEDES, MOKKA,MG and finally not only is the yellow car MX5 but it has to M's in the number plate.








Then I walked into the Walled Garden where I spied these MARIGOLD flowers and the images below has MANY wildflowers in it.



Nearly home but by Ward Park where I saw this MOULTING MALE MALLARD and a MOORHEN both with REFLECTIONS.


Thanks you for visiting and also for commenting on my post.

13 comments:

  1. Moorhens look so much like coots with makeup on----Delightful. Loved the flowers. I'll take the Merc'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cars do very little for me - but I do love the nature shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, love the ducks and pretty flowers. Great reflection photos. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flower shots. That is my kind of look, all mixed together and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and reflections! I don't think I've ever seen a MOKKA around here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job with the cars! Are there any Mini coopers around there. My very favorite are the beautiful wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your found fun car photos, and I am surprised you found an MG. We have an old one, and I know they are rare. Also lovely reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've reminded me of my first car - a mini :) Love the colours in the flower meadow - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, but the vibrant color of the flowers are wonderful! Have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...I know them all, but not the M okka! Thanks M argaret for joining in, I hope that you are having a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You found a lot of M's, and some pretty ones, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, you sure found some great m words. Love all the M cars. The marigolds really are eye-catching. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your "M" cars, but the ducks and flowers are prettier. I was thinking that I never owned a mini car but my 1962 VW with folding-sliding back cloth top was a mini car, we just hadn't a name for those cars except "a Bug."
    ..

    ReplyDelete