Monday, 31 August 2026

THROUGH MY LENS

Previous ly I have shown you some of the tropical phptpgraphs from the restaurant Hidden and the huge hamburger that I eat which was was really delicious.  This was one of the wall hangings.  These are a couple of the other meals my table tennis friends had and the final shot is all of us at the table.

I am linking this post to THROUGH MY LENS





I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.











 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're able to get out with people--- and to have a great looking hamburger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vietnam poster is pretty! Great photo of your and your friends. Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time with your friends and enjoyed your burger. The food looks great. The Vietnam poster brings up mixed feelings. The Vietnam war was so horrible and many of my friends went through terrible times there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place, and a lovely group of people enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete