Sunday, 16 August 2026

SUNDAY THOUGHT

Psalm 46:10

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”


I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely view and photo! Happy Sunday!
    Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful reflections in the calm water. These reflections make for a fine photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psalm 46:10 is such a powerful anchor, especially on a Sunday when you just need to hit pause on the noise of the week. That command to be still feels like taking a deep, long-overdue breath.
    In a world that's always demanding more of us and moving a million miles an hour, it's such a grounding reminder to let go of the steering wheel and remember who is actually in control. Thank you for sharing this quiet piece of peace today. Hope you're having a wonderfully restful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How it stills us to remember and know He is God and all is well.

    ReplyDelete