Tuesday 11 June 2024

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Just across the raod from where I live there is a small lake and ercently a Jabiru came to visit it.  They are not normally here so that brought a lot of bird watchers.  In the first shot is also a Great Egret.   Managed to shot a short video of the Jabirus.  A few days later there wer 4 Jabiru which I will show you another time and then an immature one arrived.

I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY





I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.  


 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sighting and beautiful birds. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jabiru is a wonderful looking bird, and your photo with the Egret gives it scale. The Jabiru is impressively large. Wonderful series of photo and a video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great bird to have just across the road. Nice video. Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete