Friday 7 June 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP LETTER W AND WEATHER

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is W and Weather.  Only one photograph today to illustrate the weather. This shot was taken about 6.30 am on the day my friend and I were leaving or accommodation in the Tablelands and I thought the WEATHER looked very promising for the rest of the day of sight seeing.  Also I am using it for my REFLECTION shot.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty scene and photo! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Reflections. The pond growth makes the photo!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed imagining being there. It is too bad about your internet situation, do you have it at your home? I hope so. Here we have public connections for the neighborhoods for those not having it. I used to go to MacDonalds for use of the internet, still do when away from home. I nurse a cup of coffee for a long time. Most don't care.
      ..

      Delete
  3. I do hope the rest of the day was just as nice as this promised.

    ReplyDelete